Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another day down!

Well, this morning I was in a rush, but I took the 5 minutes to make my breakfast. Im glad I did. This afternoon, work got a little stressful, so I was thinking of running out to Schlotzskys. I even changed my lunch in Spark People to see how it would affect my day. I would have still been ok, but closer to 30% fat from calories. After it finally calmed down, I heated up my lunch….again, glad I did.

As a side note, I know alcohol is empty calories, but its fat free. Adding a glass of wine to dinner helped me get from 28% calories from fat to 26%!!

Here is todays breakdown:

Breakfast - La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious Soft Wrap with 2 slices turkey and ½ Sargento Light String Cheese (which surprisingly melts well!): 126 calories, 4g fat, 19g carbs, 14g protein, 12g DF, WW points 2

Lunch – ¼ cup brown rice, 3 oz baked chicken, 1 tray Green Giant Just for One Broccoli and cheese (these 3 ingredients make a quick rice casserole!): 193 calories, 4g fat, 16g carbs, 22g protein, 1g DF, WW points 4

Snack – 1 wedge Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese, 2 stalks celery : 48 calories, 2g fat, 4g carbs, 3g protein, 1g DF, WW points 1

Snack – 2 Claussen Mini Dill Pickles : 10 calories, 0g fat, 2g carbs, 0g protein, 0g DF, WW points 0

Dinner – Chicken Pot Pie (recipe posted), glass of white wine: 492 calories, 15g fat, 40g carbs, 34g protein, 3g DF, WW points 11

Totals: 869 calories, 25g fat, 81g carbs, 75g protein, 18g DF
Summary: 26% calories from fat, 63g carbs, 75g protein, WW points 18

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awesome! Even Dad is excited about the Chicken Pot Pie!!!!